Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Howl, AmenRa, Zoroaster, Tides @ As220


AmenRa

This was the night of gear. I think there were about 430 amplifier cabinets in the room tonight. Gear...lots of it.

OK, so I missed most of Howl but luckily got there to see a song. They sounded great. I only got a few shots though. Sorry Timmy.


HOWL

Amen Ra and Zoroaster blew me away. So loud and good. It is nice to be able to use the word "groove" again and not have it mean "lame"...um...right? Amen Ra was rocking the loud/quiet metallo jams while Zoroaster have been soaking in SLEEP for sure. I got some good snaps until my camera battery dies in the Zoroaster set.


AmenRa

Gah! That means no pics of Tides. Ugh. Well, luckily returntothepit always has good shots of Tides.

Including some shots...but there are more coming. I will post them in the forums...or you can go to my Flickr page.




Zoroaster

1 comment:

arsonaut said...

i hate that i missed this