Monday, September 10, 2007

Circle is playing at the Middle East on 9.11.07

I love these guys. I wish it were Pharaoh Overlord instead, as I like that side project better than the original band...but Circle's 2002 album Sunrise is still one of my faves years later.


Also, here is the intro cinematic to my new game Rock Band. As many of you know, lots of Providence inhabitants make these Harmonix games with me and this new one was recently announced. It lets you play drums, guitar, bass and vocals in persistent bands. Pretty cool. I prefer the HiDef version, but didnt think you would all want to wait for the d/l. Here you go:

1 comment:

Kiri said...

Nice! I am so excited for this game. I'm doing a research project on Guitar Hero right now (see http://www.brown.edu/Project/Music -- actually you might have heard from one of your colleagues that I'm hoping to come talk to Harmonix people about it later this fall) but I'm expecting that Rock Band will take everything that fascinates me about GH to the nth level.