Wednesday, August 01, 2007

...ity

Oh. So you like Metal? What about Death Metal? Yes? What about female vocal Death Metal? You do? Well do I have a show for you.

My pal Mallika (works at Harmonix) is the singer of the opening act on August 3rd. The band is Abnormality. They will be serving some Death Metal for you.






I have never seen a human body part move as fast as the guitarists picking hand. Jesus, I swear the thing was just a blur the whole show. I dunno how it was captured on film.


















The headliners are Goreality. Not like GO! REALITY...but more like GORE! REALITY. Anyway, if Deathmetal is your bag and you don't mind going to places with horrible names like "Jerky's" check it out. This guy here, I think his name might be Fish...I saw him play in New Bedford and it was heavy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the support, Ryan! We appreciate the plug. Hope to see you at more shows.

-Michael/Abnormality

Anonymous said...

The show last night was great. Goreality, Abnormality & The Intruder were crazy. I had a blast. Thanks to GRS Productions and Jerkys for the show.


Matt/Murdergram

Anonymous said...

wtf is this piece of shit music read the bible fuckin freaks fuck get hellp if i knew this person i would beat the shit out of all the band members

Anonymous said...

yeah cause reading the bible and beating the shit outta people really mix, why don't you stop being a christian evangelist hypocrite who everyone besides people in your religion fuckin hate

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.