Thursday, September 20, 2012

Three Miraculous Days of Ladyfest September 21-23

GET INTO IT PEOPLE. Jesus Krust, the magic just does not stop in du Bucket. September 21-23 Machines With Magnets is being overtaken by sixty hundred rippingly meffed up bands, all of whom associate or ally themselves with ladies or ladydom, counterbalanced by kewl workshops and know-how seshes to boot. For a full moment to moment schedule, get thee to the internet, but trust me, there's no fluff in this marshmellow. I think you're picking up what I'm putting down. Perhaps I could interest you in...

A feminist reading group!
Cycles of power: feminism and ladydom
Le Fomo
Groke
The Fagettes
Honey Dos
Downtown Boys
How to Make Comics Sesh
A Convo With The Dirt Palace
Some Ripping Girls Rock Campers. SERIOUSLY THEY ARE SICK.
Fluct (Choreograph & Noise Baltimorians)
Blevin Blectum
Fat Creeps
Wojcik
Omnivore
Pottymouth
Susan Atkins Diet
Sesh on Farming/Lady Farming
INSTRUMENT PETTING ZOO?!?!
Brief Awakening
Gertrude Atherton
Mother Tongue
Tom Boy
Whore Paint

OMG I'm getting all worked up just thinking about it. Party breaks at the News Cafe, AM I RIGHT LADIES? xoxo Reba


No comments: