Tuesday, November 06, 2007

New Ipod Game















Today was a big day for my office. We announced AND released a new secret project that we have been slaving away on. It is called PHASE and is a sort of successor to our earlier games Frequency and Amplitude. The big deal here is that a) You play it on your Ipod! and b) it makes game levels out of YOUR MUSIC.

That's right. turn your Ipod into an Olneyville Sound System arcade system.

I am hoping that people like it...and so far so good. As of just 12 hours after it's release, Itunes has it rated at 4 stars by 132 reviewers. My fingers are crossed.

I am going to go now so I can move my Six Finger Satellite collection into the PHASE playlist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm playing White Load songs on this right now, I'm better at them on the game than in real life. Nice work.