Monday, February 19, 2007

Tourfilter

First off...I suck. Slayer sold out so after all of my complaining and procrastinating...I lost out. Oh well, next time. Last time they were here in Providence my friends and I heard that Slayer was going to be at Dave and Buster's after the show. Naturally, we went there.

It was weird. As if the Providence Place mall isn't weird enough...as if Dave and Buster's isn't weird enough...there was Slayer. In the mall. It was just two worlds colliding. I didn't like it. I never wanted my Slayer and my Mall to mix. eh.

Anyway, the reason for this post was to talk about TOURFILTER.com. Have you heard of it? It is so sweet. It is still in it's infancy in that many bands, etc are not yet supported, but you can see how rad this will be when it really hits critical mass. Go sign up to help make it better.

I added their feed over there on the right too.

Man, I need to figure out how to get LOTSOFNOISE to do RSS.

No comments: